Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Week 25 Baby Bump Shoot

KINGSTON News!

How Far Along: 25 weeks

Size of baby: 13.5 inches long from head to heel, weighing in at about 1.5 pounds. As big as a Rutabaga!!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 2 pounds. Total gain is 23.4 pounds

Movement: I feel the him move every day! ;)

Maternity Clothes: Wearing maternity clothes pretty much all the time. With some of my own stretch clothes too!

Sleep: Sleeping pretty sound about 9-10 hours a night. Wake up at least once, sometimes twice to potty.

Question/comment of the week: "How are you feeling?" I'm also starting to get looks from strangers that aren't sure if I'm pregnant or fat.

What I miss: Intense exercise and being able to go go go all day every day like I used to. I just can't push myself like I used to.

Cody'ism of the week: We laughed so hard this weekend we cried about nothing in particular! He makes an extra effort every night to walk with me in between studying, working and my honey-do lists that I always have for him! Sweet man!






This was taken on Sunday for Kingston to tell Nana & Mimi "Good Morning"

No comments:

Post a Comment