Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Week 23 Baby Bump Shoot

KINGSTON News!

How Far Along: 23 weeks

Size of baby: 11 inches long from head to heel, weighing in at about a pound. About the size of a large mango.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 0 per the doctor's scale and mine said a little gain. I will go with the doctor's ;) Total gain is 16.6 pounds

Movement: I feel the him move every day! ;)

Maternity Clothes: Wearing maternity clothes pretty much all the time. I wore a non-maternity skirt and top last week and at about 3pm I was miserable in the tightness.

Sleep: Sleeping pretty sound about 9-10 hours a night. Wake up at least once, sometimes twice to potty.

Question/comment of the week: "How are you feeling?" I'm also starting to get looks from strangers that aren't sure if I'm pregnant or fat. I looked at a lady yesterday and just said "Pregnant" since she was staring!

What I miss: Intense exercise and being able to go go go all day every day like I used to. I just can't push myself like I used to.

Cody'ism of the week: Cody talking to my belly and telling Kingston all kinds of different stories! Oh, and that daddy is going to teach him to play baseball!

Today's doctor appointment: Heart beat was 138 and he is measuring right on time!




1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling better, I can totally tell in picutres you're nothing but GLOWING!! Your little man will be here before you know it! :) - Brandy

    ReplyDelete