Sunday, October 23, 2011

Couponing for Kingston!!

Most of you know that I am a couponer; however, I am still refining my coupon techniques and trying to save everywhere we can with Kingston on the way and Cody back in school!

Today I read on one of my mommy blogs about a great Huggies diaper deal, so I printed the coupons and checked my stash and decided it would be worth it to make a trip.

Here is what I bought:



What is not pictured is a BIG 120 loads bottle of ALL Free & Clear detergent that was on sale and of course I had a coupon for it as well.

So the total retail cost of all items were $70.47 what I paid was...... drumroll...... $41.19 That's a savings of almost $30!

I had manufactured coupons for all items that I purchased. I also stacked Target coupons for all items that I purchased; AND Target had a sale for Johnson & Johnson items 2/$6 and I bought 4 of those items with coupons stacked ;)

I am pretty happy about my couponing for today! The best deal is the Huggies mover slip on diapers... retail cost $9.49 manufacturer coupon $3/1 package and Target coupon is $2/ 1 package making total cost of $4.49. My co-workers are bringing me their Sunday coupons and I plan to buy 2 more packs of diapers and 1 more tub of wipes this week = a total cost of $11.55 including tax.

1 comment: