Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bed Rest.....

Today was the third day of bed rest. After the swollen feet picture from Week 27 baby bump shoot, I had a routine check up at the doctor and she was concerned with the swelling, weight gain, and higher then usual blood pressure. So, as a precaution she put me on bed rest.

A first we were both emotional and cried because we were just concerned for little Kingston and my health. After sorting out feelings, it hasn't been that bad. I have caught up on rest - which I will soon need, updated the blog, organized scrapbooking stuff, ordered pictures and balanced the checkbook. We are going for an ultrasound tomorrow, and I plan to go into the office for a few hours.

This weekend will be a very low key weekend, we are planning to buy the crib stain and wall paint. Other then that, it's more rest for me!

Anything I need to do for Kingston to be healthy and happy I will ;)

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a great plan! I can't wait for the nursery to start coming together!

    ReplyDelete